Monday, May 26

MAS Conference Swift Current


Okay, yes I am a bit of a social butterfly. I love meeting people and flittering from place to place.
Eventually I wear out and head back into my cocoon.
If you ask me for “ the highlight “, only one, well I refuse, it's impossible.
My favourites:
Brenda Robinson's keynote speech stayed in my head the entire conference and kept me smiling.
Loved the musical group The Midnight Roses. They kept me toe tapping and awake beyond my bedtime which is early when I am ill.
The all day guided bus tour which included Hugh's running commentary of Swift Current and area was amazing. The 4 museums we visited: Mortlach, Morse, Herbert and Doc's Town were all different, but the volunteers were equally enthusiastic and hospitable to the 50 odd people who descended upon them.
Thank you to everyone who spent so much time making the entire conference memorable, including organizers, speakers and us who came enjoyed and left. P.S. Got my garden in before the rain.

No comments: